26.1.08

Hosting Resource

Bluehost Web Hosting $6.95Hosting Resource category provides you with all information on web hosting and web hosting providers. First, I have to tell you what is my recommended web hosting company, it is the Bluehost.com. Just visit it and you will discover why it is different from other hosting providers.

Top 10 Free Web Hosting

I will tell you what are the best free web hosting providers on the web, I will also show you what are the strong points for every web hosting provider. Read more..

Purchase Web Hosting

Purchase Web Hosting plan that would suit all your hosting needs, this is my recommended plan for you. The Bluehost plan can do everything for you, great storage, huge traffic bandwidth, unlimited domains, ready PHP forums and other PHP scripts, free domain, Perl and CGI. Read more..